Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tiny Tap App


Tiny Tap is a free app for your iDevice that is available here from iTunes. Even though it is geared towards younger learners, I could see many opportunities for linguists of all ages to have fun with this app. For example, older learners could create games for younger learners!

Basically, you create or upload images and then you can narrate the images and/or create a game about the images. Check it out here and also visit here for an example of a higher level game! The Tiny Tap website is also a great place for more information.

I have had quite some fun with this app using my friend @Jeannedelalune's images and my very best French accent! Check out my first game with Tiny Tap here and check out my friend's animations (the inspiration) here!




No comments:

Post a Comment